Saturday, February 23, 2008

missing anything?

sometimes Micah wakes up from a nap, or I get home from work and it seems like he changed so much in the few hours that I was away from him. Makes me wonder if I'm missing anything... and how much, too much?



decent snow storm last nite put me out plowing from 3pm thursday to 5am friday... seemed as tho i'd been away for days, and when i saw him after he woke up in the morning it felt as if he had changed a lot and is growing up really fast.

my mother always tells me that it goes by really quickly and to enjoy it, looks like she's right... just sometimes wish that life didn't require so much work and time spent away from home in order to make things happen.

well, off to new things for the day... Angela is upset because the dish soap she bought at the dollar store doesn't get dishes clean, oh well... the Red Sox started spring training and that means it's time to get ready for a new baseball season, last year Micah was pretty aloof to baseball:





maybe this year he will be a little more interested!

2 comments:

kris said...

i love that hat!

Sara said...

oh man that picture is too cute.... joe and micah in red sox... he has gotten so big since then