Sunday, September 30, 2007

date night at fenway park

for the first time since micah was born we got to go out on a date... the whole night, just the two of us! .......... almost forgot what that was like! So we went to Fenway Park to watch a Red Sox game. We go to about one game a year... the night before on Friday the Sox had just clinched the division title, so Fenway was a buzz with all the excitement of the first divsion title since 1995... on top of that it was a good game, too as they came from behind to win 6-4.


We asked the people sitting next to us to take a picture... they seemed reluctant to oblige, as you can see with how the first picture came out (I know Angela is short, but hey come on, it shouldn't be that hard to get us both in the picture right?!):


So when Angela asked them to try again... I held my breath, but it came out better the second time around:

4 comments:

John & Judy McMannus said...

Angela's hair (from the first picture) would be recognizable anywhere!

Glad you got to go on the date. Those times are important. Love, Dad

kris said...

ha ha ha
angela isn't that short!

John & Judy McMannus said...

We are attempting to leave another comment! Help!

John & Judy McMannus said...

Dear boy and Angela,
Thanks for the new pictures. The person who took that first picture must have been a misplaced Yankees fan and that's why they were in a sour mood or uncooperative.

I remember when I was there that Micah liked looking at that plaid hat. Next time I come I must wear plaid clothes so he will stare at me too. Then when he gets bored looking at my clothes we can roll over on the floor together since he likes that now.

Thanks for sending the pictures.
Love Mom